Payment GuideApril 5, 2023 2023-05-18 1:42
If you own a PayPal account, you can use the PayPal balance, or the Credit & Debit card associated with your PayPal to complete the payment. Absolutely safe, your payment is protected by Paypal’s buyer protection policy.
Credit/Debit Card (Via Paypal) -
If you don’t have a paypal account. Don’t worry, you can also use your Credit & Debit card according to the following steps:
Step1: Click [Debit or Credit Card] on the product page or checkout page
Step2: Enter your Credit & Debit Card and Billing address infor.Click[Pay Now]
Why do we recommend using Paypal to pay?
- Paying with Paypal is very convenient and 100% successful.
- Paying with PayPal gives you an extra level of security and fraud prevention.
- If your purchase ends up being fraudulent, PayPal can help get your money back.
- PayPal encrypts your bank or credit card information, keeping that information safe.
Credit/ Debit Card (Directly)
- Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc are all acceptable here.
- We uses the most commonly used security protocol, SSL, for encryption to ensure that your payment is secure.
- Never worry about your personal information being collected or sold.
- Due to the bank’s advanced risk control mechanism, your payment may fail. If this happens, please check your card or contact the bank to get help, and then try again.
- If the payment fails, you can also try the second method: Credit/ Debit Card (Via Paypal). Very convenient and 100% successful.
Select this payment method. Total privacy billing.
Have any questions? We’re here to help.